20100816

Full-Gaps Day 39 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-coffee with honey
-fresh peach

Lunch:
-eggs fried in ghee
-homemade ketchup

Snacks:
-experimental cookie

Dinner:
-Leftover Oven BBQ's Chicken Thighs
-cucumber slices with unprocessed salt and fresh ground pepper
-homemade sauerkraut

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) in the morning

Dairy:
Week 2 of dairy re-introduction: Raw Yogurt
-Had ghee at lunch and again no reaction for me. The last two times The Fiancé has had it he hasn't had a reaction either.
-I pick up our dairy shares on Tuesday or Wednesday so we won't be trying yogurt until then.

Energy Level:
OK-ish.

Mood:
OK.

Brain Power:
OK.

Back pain:
No low back pain this morning.
No between the shoulder blades pain, but then I didn't do to much in the kitchen cuz this place is hot.

Foot pain:
A bit of stabby pain in left foot this morning.
Very mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Very mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
5 (.) pretty much over.

Last nights sleep:
Good.

Comments:
It's still hot.
I keep forgetting to have broth. I ran out this week and had to make more and now I guess I'm out of the habit of remembering to have it. I guess I need to make it a regular part of our lunch or something. That might help me remember. 
I keep forgetting about having lemon in water when I first get up too.

No comments:

Post a Comment