20100811

Full-Gaps Day 34 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-coffee with honey
-fresh yellow plum

Lunch:
-Salmon salad with fresh dill and hot banana pepper stuffed in an orange bell pepper with romaine on top
-Bubbies pickle
-Coconutty Treat

Snacks:
-crispy walnuts, pecans, peanuts, and hazelnuts
-dried date, apricot, and raisins

Dinner:
-Slow Cooked Beef Short Ribs
-Mashed Cauliflower, made with some of the "juices" from cooking the short ribs
-steamed green beans with ghee
-Homemade Sauerkraut
-fresh cherries for dessert

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm)

Dairy:
Week 1 of dairy re-introduction: Ghee
Today was 3 tsp ghee. 
I don't seem to have any reaction. Maybe a bit more energy.
The Fiancé needed a cat nap after dinner. We aren't sure if it was from the ghee or that he didn't get enough sleep last night.
Try, try again.

Energy Level:
OK this morning.
Getting tired this afternoon. Not used to geting up early-ish anymore.

Mood:
Good.

Brain Power:
OK.

Back pain:
No back pain this morning.
A few twinges of low back pain this afternoon. That feeling I get before it goes "out". I've been getting that feeling here and there, but my back hasn't actually gone out. Thank goodness.
Between the shoulder blades pain was back while making dinner tonight. Grrr.

Foot pain:
Mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None

Day of cycle:
29

Last nights sleep:
Ok.

Comments:
I was so excited that my between the shoulder blades pain was delayed until after dinner yesterday that it made me a bit grumpy when it returned today. I'm over it now, the grumpy, not the pain, and I'll cross my fingers that it's on its way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment