20100902

Full-Gaps Day 56 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-fresh peach
-coffee, with honey

Lunch:
-cantalope
-raw yogurt

Snacks:
-more cantalope
-more raw yogurt

Dinner:
-bison pepperoni (GAPS legal)
-raw carrot sticks
-Beef broth

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) in the morning

Dairy:
Week 4 of dairy re-introduction: raw yogurt
Lovin' the yogurt! No negative reaction for me.

Energy Level:
Getting better.

Mood:
OK.

Brain Power:
OK.

Back pain:
None!

Foot pain:
Very mild in both feet.

Knee Pain:
None.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
22

Last nights sleep:
Good! Lights were out at 11pm, I fell asleep right away, and I woke naturally at 7am.

Comments:
Yah. I'm not gonna get around to posting the missing days. I don't remember much from them anyway. 

The day of the wedding we brought crispy nuts, pepperoni, carrot sticks, dried fruit, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing.

I was able to eat the salmon they served for dinner, cooked carrots, and the plain raw veggies and fruits. Everything else was a no-go.

I was so buzzed from adrenaline high I barely ate anyway. By the time I got all the pictures done I was done. I drank enough red wine to kill my aches and pains, and then had a little more :-)

All that week I was running to the bathroom, anxiety induced downstairs digestive disturbances, and now this week I'm back at it. Grr.

I'm glad for the improvements I've experienced thus far, but I really can't wait for this diarrhea thing to be done and over. There are days I literally can't leave the house for fear of accidents. TMI?

The days following the wedding were very low energy. The kind of low where it feels like gravity has tripled and the simple act of lifting an arm feels impossible. My adrenals were fried from the stress/anxiety and I'm sure the truck-load of wine didn't help me out. Although it sure felt like a good idea at the time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll bounce back sooner than you have in the past. You'll have to watch for that. Weddings are stressful, even when you aren't the star! :-) I hope your potty problems go away soon, too. Sounds like you got a great night's sleep and your knee and back pain are gone! That's so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement Starlene :-)

    ReplyDelete