20100911

Full-Gaps Day 65 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-fresh pear 
-coffee, with honey

Lunch:
-bunless hotdog (GAPS legal bison dogs cut into chunks) with sweet onion, mustard, homemade ketchup, homemade mayo, & homemade sauerkraut (this one is white cabbage, onion, garlic & fresh dill = yum!)

Snacks:
-raw yogurt
-crispy almonds

Dinner:
-Smoked Salmon, Spinach & Avocado Eggs Benny
-homemade sauerkraut
-red wine

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) with breakfast
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm)with dinner
I finally remembered! Yay me!
Not a moment too soon, I've been waking in the middle of the night with foot and leg cramps. Not a great way to wake up. Lets hope this nips it in the butt. 

Dairy:
Week 5 of dairy reintroduction: pasteurized butter  
We got our fill of raw butter today with the hollandaise, sooooo good!

Energy Level:
OK. A bit better than yesterday, but still not where I should be at this time of the month.

Mood:
Good.

Brain Power:
Good.

Back pain:
Low back pain this afternoon and evening.
Still haven't experienced that super debilitating between the shoulder blades pain. I'm not going to say it's gone... but it's definitely on a leave of absence.

Foot pain:
Mild in both feet.

Knee Pain:
A bit in the right knee when sitting.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
31
Last month my period had started already... further hormonal reset buttons being pushed??

Last nights sleep:
Good. Really good. I LOVE a good nights sleep. Makes me feel like being nice.

Comments:
For some reason I had it in my head that breakfast for dinner was an easy thing. A simple and relaxing meal to prepare. I haven't made benny's for a while... maybe I forgot how everything is ready at exactly the same time and you're raging around the kitchen trying to put it all together. Spilling raw eggs out of poach pods, decorating the cabinets with that delightful yellow hollandaise, and the floor after an over vigorous stir of the spinach.

Once it all comes together and your plate is swimming in that heavenly sauce it's all worth it. Well, maybe after a few bites and a few more sips of wine.

More interesting stuff from the land of the internet...

146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health

Top 10 Junk Foods in Disguise

Why we are obese

No comments:

Post a Comment