20100907

Full-Gaps Day 61 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-Bison cranberry pepperoni, from Choices, GAPS legal
-fresh pineapple
-coffee, with honey

Lunch:
-Spicy Deviled Eggs
-Cucumber Salad

Snacks:
-crispy almonds
-dried dates and figs
-raw yogurt
-Beef broth

Dinner:
-Spicy Meatloaf
-Steamed Brussels sprouts and green beans with butter and meatloaf "juice"
-homemade sauerkraut (white cabbage, yellow onion, garlic & fresh dill)

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) in the morning

Dairy:
Week 5 of dairy re-introduction: pasteurized butter 
So far we are eating ghee, raw butter, raw yogurt, and now pasteurized butter. I use pasteurized butter to cook with or on anything steaming hot.
The Fiancé and I are both doing fine with all of the dairy introduced so far.

Energy Level:
Super-low. I'm part zombie.

Mood:
OK.

Brain Power:
Huh?

Back pain:
Better today, but for the last few days my low back has been spasming. Not fun.

Foot pain:
Mild in both feet.

Knee Pain:
None.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
27

Last nights sleep:
Good, but got woken up out of a deep sleep by the construction crew wanting into our place this morning at 8:30am. I'm usually up by then so I guess I needed the extra sleep. I've felt dismal all day. Stumbling around and brain dead. Going to bed early tonight.

Comments:
OK, the wedding plus the "time of the month" have really kicked my behind. I'm still crazy low and tired. I can't even think about catching up on past posts, which sucks, but whatcha gonna do?

I keep going to bed and thinking the next morning will bring some relief and I'll feel better. And then I don't.

We've past 60 days on GAPS! I still plan on writing a 60 day update because despite all of my griping there have been numerous improvements and I want to document them.

I've also had major sugar cravings today. So who knows, maybe this is die-off tied up into everything else too. I haven't had cravings this harsh since we first started GAPS... I kinda forgot about them. I'll make us coconut flour pancakes tomorrow or maybe some almond flour cookies and see if that doesn't kill those cravings dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment