20100801

Full-Gaps Day 24 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-leftover Mango Salad with crispy walnuts
-coffee with honey

Lunch:
-nothing

Snacks:
-crispy almonds, Nourishing Traditions pg. 515
-crispy walnuts, Nourishing Traditions pg. 513
-crispy peanuts, Nourishing Traditions pg. 513
-fresh cherries and blueberries

Dinner:
-Beef burger patties
-Onions sautéed in coconut oil
-Faker Potato Salad with Cauliflower
-Salad: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, orange bell peppers, broccoli, and cauliflower 
-Peanut Sauce as dressing
-red wine

Dairy:
Day 21 no dairy

Energy Level:
Feel a bit more alive today, but still lower that normal for this time. Unless my cycle is going to cut down to a more normal amount of days and then yes, I should be in my low time about now. Hmm.

Mood:
OK, but easily frazzled.

Brain Power:
In the realm of foggy.

Back pain:
It seems to alternate daily, weird. Today when I got up my back wasn't stiff.
Didn't spend a lot of time in the kitchen today so I didn't get the pain between my shoulder blades.

Foot pain:
No sharp pains in my right foot today.
Mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
19
(.) weirdness. Still spotting. Is it going to stop??

Last nights sleep:
Good.

Comments:
Went to The Fiancé's parent's home for a family dinner. Brought peanut sauce and the faker potato salad, the rest of what we ate was from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment