20100824

Full-Gaps Day 47 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-coffee, black
-fresh nectarine

Lunch:
-eggs fried in ghee

Snacks:
-none

Dinner:
-Skewers of Garlicky Chicken and Pineapple
-steamed Brussels sprouts with raw butter and unprocessed salt
-beef broth

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) in the morning

Dairy:
Week 3 of dairy re-introduction: raw butter
Didn't get our raw yogurt this week so I'm reintroducing raw butter instead. We both had it with dinner and so far so good.

Energy Level:
Low-ish. I think I'm going through another round of die-off. This isn't my normal time to feel tired during the month.

Mood:
Good.

Brain Power:
OK.

Back pain:
No low back pain this morning.
No between the shoulder blades pain. Even when washing dishes after dinner!!! That is exciting. 
I did get some low back pain right above my right hip (while washing dishes), but it is nowhere near as painful as the dreaded between the shoulder blade pain so ya-hoo!

Foot pain:
Very mild pain in left foot through the day.

Knee Pain:
No knee pain today.

Heartburn:
None

Day of cycle:
13

Last nights sleep:
Not great. Took a long time to fall asleep and then I kept waking up.

Comments:
Not feeling very good today or very hungry. Had a stomach ache before lunch so eggs probably weren't my best bet, but they sure are easy to prepare when you feel like crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment