20100825

Full-Gaps Day 48 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-coffee, black
-fresh nectarine

Lunch:
-Leftover Skewers of Garlicky Chicken and Pineapple
-beef broth

Snacks:
-none

Dinner:
-Lemon Roast Chicken (specialty chicken) from Choices
-Thai-ish Coleslaw

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) in the morning

Dairy:
Week 3 of dairy re-introduction: raw butter
No raw butter today.

Energy Level:
Low.

Mood:
Good.

Brain Power:
OK. Brain is a bit muddled this evening.

Back pain:
No low back pain this morning.
No between the shoulder blades pain, but I didn't do much in the kitchen today.

Foot pain:
Very mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
A bit of pain in right knee when sitting or climbing stairs.

Heartburn:
None

Day of cycle:
14

Last nights sleep:
Not great. Same as yesterday, it took a long time to fall asleep and then I kept waking up. I was awake until at least 3am. I hate laying in bed, feeling out of it and tired, but not falling asleep. Hopefully tonight I'm tired enough that I crash.

Comments:
Had to do a bunch of errands today so no time to make dinner. I'm way behind in posting recipes too. Gotta get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment