20100817

Full-Gaps Day 40 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-coffee with honey
-tomato and cucumber slices

Lunch:
-none

Snacks:
-fresh yellow plum

Dinner:
-Fish Sticks
-Homemade seafood cocktail sauce (homemade ketchup mixed with GAPS legal horseradish sauce and a few shots of Tabasco)
-Zucchini noodles with dairy free pesto
-beef broth

Supplements:
-1 tsp Magnesium Citrate (Natural Calm) in the morning
Had a foot cramp when I first woke up this morning. I think we're ready to start taking more magnesium, but I need to order more first.

Dairy:
Week 2 of dairy re-introduction: nothing :-)
Had a mix up this week and we won't be getting our raw yogurt until next week.

Energy Level:
Not great.

Mood:
OK.
A bit testy this evening.

Brain Power:
OK.
Had a few stumble-y sentences this evening.

Back pain:
No low back pain this morning.
Between the shoulder blade pain kept me company while making dinner.

Foot pain:
A bit of stabby pain in left foot this morning and evening.
Very mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Didn't notice any knee pain today.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
6 (.) is over.

Last nights sleep:
Good.

Comments:
I'm reading the graphic novel Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I love Jane Austen, but didn't want to read a whole version devoted to zombies. When I friend told me there was a graphic novel available I checked it out at the local library.

It's surprisingly entertaining. Definitely gross in places, but it's made me smile a few times too.

Is it weird that after a lifetime of never reading a graphic novel I've read two within a month of each other? The first one was Janet Evanovich's Trouble Maker. I love her writing. She's a funny lady.

I didn't eat very much today. Wasn't feeling hungry. It's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment