20100806

Full-Gaps Day 29 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-coffee with honey
-fresh cherries

Lunch:
-Hardboiled eggs roughly mashed and stuffed into Hungarian peppers with Celtic salt and pepper.
-Bubbies pickle
-Fresh pineapple

Snacks:
-Crispy walnuts and hazelnuts, recipe in Nourishing Traditions

Dinner:
-Hot Wings
-Zucchini Noodles with Dairy-Free Pesto

Dairy:
Day 26 no dairy

Energy Level:
OK this morning.
Starting to peter out this afternoon. Lack of sleep is catching up with me.

Mood:
Uneasy.

Brain Power:
Not as foggy.

Back pain:
Back felt fine this morning.
Pain between the shoulder blades started while working in the kitchen this afternoon. Grr.

Foot pain:
Mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None

Day of cycle:
24

Last nights sleep:
Had a hard time falling asleep again. Couldn't get comfortable. Woke up early (for me) this morning after only 6 hours sleep. Got up after an hour of trying to fall back asleep.

Comments:
I got up pretty early and experienced a rush of energy. I got more done around the house this morning than I usually do all week. It feels good, but now hours later I'm bagged and ready for a nap. Dilemma. I don't want to take one because I'm afraid it will keep me from sleeping tonight.
I survived without a nap and now I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow is our 30th day on GAPS. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment