20100721

Full-Gaps Day 13 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-banana
-coffee w/ honey
-Herbal Iced Tea

Lunch:
-Leftover Tuna Salad
-Leftover Coconut Flour Pancakes
-Herbal Iced Tea

Snacks:
-chicken broth
-blueberries

Dinner:
-Oven BBQ'd Chicken Thighs
-Leftover Faker Potato Salad with Cauliflower
-Simple Veggie Salad, tonight was tomato, avocado & lime juice
-blueberries

Dairy:
Day 10 no dairy

Energy Level:
Better today.

Mood:
Good.

Back pain:
Stiff this morning until I moved around a bit.
Back no long has that "gonna go out" feeling.
Didn't get the pain between my shoulder blades today.

Foot pain:
Mild pain in both feet.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
Had some after lunch. It went away on it's own. I think it may have been because I waited too long to have lunch.

Day of cycle:
8

Last nights sleep:
Good.

Comments:
Feeling much better today. The tummy troubles are gone. Though my brain is still super foggy and I've had a bit of heartburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment