20100723

Full-Gaps Day 15 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-apricots, fresh
-coffee w/honey

Lunch:
-Scrambled Eggs with Veggies, today was onion and zucchini
-Homemade Ketchup
-crispy almonds, Nourishing Traditions pg. 515
-crispy walnuts, Nourishing Traditions pg. 513
-dried figs, dates, and apricots
-Herbal Iced Tea

Snacks:
-none

Dinner:
-Roast Lemon Chicken with Carrots and Onions
-blueberries
-red wine

Dairy:
Day 12 no dairy

Energy Level:
Energy is a bit better today, but not great

Mood:
Good.

Back pain:
Stiff this morning until I moved around a bit.
The pain between my shoulder blades was back this afternoon when I was working in the kitchen.

Foot pain:
Sharp pain in right foot when I first got up.
Mild pain in left foot.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None. Ya-hoo.

Day of cycle:
10

Last nights sleep:
Good.

Comments:
Not feeling as discombobulated today. Got a few things done around the house that were bugging me. Sigh. Still so much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment