20100731

Full-Gaps Day 22 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-fresh peach
-coffee with honey

Lunch:
-Salad with chunks of fresh pineapple, yellow bell pepper, tomato, and cucumber. Plus kalamata olives, crispy almonds, walnuts and cashews. Splashes of fresh lemon juice and olive oil and a sprinkle of garlic salt.

Snacks:
-none

Dinner:
-Ground Lamb Patties
-Leftover Curry Mayo
-Oven Roasted Snap Peas, tossed with virgin coconut oil, garlic powder, Celtic salt, and fresh ground pepper
-Homemade Sauerkraut
-chicken broth
-fresh raspberries with honey

Dairy:
Day 19 no dairy

Energy Level:
Felt good again when I first got up this morning, but now feeling sleepy.

Mood:
OK.

Brain Power:
A step up from foggy.

Back pain:
Was sore when I went to bed last night, but felt fine when I got up this morning.
My neck is doing better.
Had to take several breaks while working in the kitchen due to that pain between the shoulder blades.

Foot pain:
Sharp pains in my right foot when I first got up.
Mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
17
(.) weirdness. Spotting has stopped, again.

Last nights sleep:
Good, but I stayed up wayyyy too late again. 1 am. Yikes. No wonder I'm tired today.

Comments:
Just finished watching New Moon. Didn't enjoy it as much as the book, but still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment