20100725

Full-Gaps Day 17 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-eggs fried in coconut oil
-Homemade Ketchup
-coffee w/honey

Lunch:
-Salmon Salad
-raw zucchini, carrot, and red and yellow bell pepper 
-Bubbies pickles (fermented)
-Herbal Iced Tea

Snacks:
-none

Dinner:
-Sweet and Sour Meatballs
-Oven Roasted Cauliflower
-Chicken Broth
-blueberries
-Herbal Iced Tea

Dairy:
Day 14 no dairy

Energy Level:
A bit better today, but still dragging.

Mood:
Good.

Back pain:
Wasn't stiff again this morning. Nice.
I slept weird on my neck though and now it doesn't want me to turn my head.
The pain between my shoulder blades was back this afternoon when I was working in the kitchen.

Foot pain:
Mild pain in both feet.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None. Lovely.

Day of cycle:
12
More (.) weirdness. I'm spotting. Never had that happen before in my life. GAPS, what are you doing to me?

Last nights sleep:
Good. Except for the neck thing

Comments:
Feeling more productive today. I made crispy nuts this morning. (I cheat and cook them at 350F) Did some dishes and laundry. Also want to catch up on my recipe posting. I guess I could go on forever with all the things I want to do :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment