20100724

Full-Gaps Day 16 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-apricots, fresh
-coffee w/honey

Lunch:
-Leftover Roast Lemon Chicken with Carrots and Onions
-Herbal Iced Tea

Snacks:
-Chicken Broth

Dinner:
-Chicken Pecan Salad
-raw carrots, zucchini, and red and yellow peppers
-blueberries
-red wine

Dairy:
Day 13 no dairy

Energy Level:
Still not great.

Mood:
Good.

Back pain:
Didn't feel as stiff when I got up this morning.
I noticed yesterday that it's easier to bend over. As in, my back doesn't do the achy thing and I don't have to hang onto stuff to to support myself to keep it from freaking out.
The pain between my shoulder blades was back this afternoon when I was working in the kitchen, again. I will be one happy lady when that goes away.

Foot pain:
Foot pain wasn't as bad this morning.
Mild pain in left foot.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None.
That was the other thing I noticed. There were times ickiness would come up my throat and fill my mouth. That hasn't happened since starting GAPS.

Day of cycle:
11

Last nights sleep:
Good.

Comments:
Having a lazy day. I think I needed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment