20100713

Full-Gaps Day 5 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I wake up
-nectarine
-coffee w/ honey
-Herbal Iced Tea

Lunch:
-Leftover Beef Lettuce Wrap (wanted to use it up as was in freezer, but isn't GAPS legal)
-Red pepper and cucumber slices
-Herbal Iced Tea

Snacks:
-dried figs
-Chicken Broth

Dinner:
-Hot Wings
-Steamed Brussels sprouts with virgin coconut oil and celtic salt
-red wine (for the cramps... works for me!)

Dairy:
Day 3 no dairy

Energy Level:
OK, but have cramps.

Mood:
Good.

Back pain:
Stiff in the morning, basically can't bend. Feels better after I've been up and moving around for a bit.
I was extra stiff this morning.
Pain between the shoulder blades today.
Low back pain toward the end of the night.

Foot pain:
Mild pain in left foot.

Knee Pain:
Left knee is really bugging me today.

Heartburn:
None today.

Day of cycle:
1 (it's about time!)

Comments:
Have cramps. Grr.
They tapered off as the wine filtered in.

No comments:

Post a Comment