20100715

Full-Gaps Day 7 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-peach
-coffee w/ honey
-Herbal Iced Tea

Lunch:
-Leftover hamburgers with coconut flour "bun"
-Bubbies Pickles
-GAPS legal Kalamata olives
-Herbal Iced Tea

Snacks:
-crispy walnuts, Nourishing Traditions pg. 513
-crispy almonds, Nourishing Traditions pg. 515
-Chicken Broth

Dinner:
-Chicken Strips with Sweet Chili Dip
-Carrot Fries with Curry Mayo
-Simple Veggie Salad

Dairy:
Day 5 no dairy

Energy Level:
Good, but was tired when I first woke up.

Mood:
Good.

Back pain:
Low back was stiff this morning. Back to not bending until I move around a bit.
Didn't have the pain between my shoulder blades today. Nice.

Foot pain:
Mild pain in right foot today. Let's mix it up.
Toward the evening my left foot got jealous and started hurting too.

Knee Pain:
Left knee is bugging me more today.

Heartburn:
None today.

Day of cycle:
3 (.)

Last nights sleep:
Good. Didn't wake up till 8:30am. Weird dreams.

Comments:
Had a bit of a downstairs digestive disturbance after the broth. Pain and then I had to run for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment