20100731

Full-Gaps Day 23 (Pre-Intro)

Breakfast:
-water with lemon when I first got up
-fresh peach
-coffee with honey

Lunch:
-Leftover snap peas with scrambled eggs

Snacks:
-crispy almonds, Nourishing Traditions pg. 515
-crispy walnuts, Nourishing Traditions pg. 513
-crispy peanuts, Nourishing Traditions pg. 513
-dried figs, dates, and prunes

Dinner:
-Seared Ahi Tuna with Mango Salad
-beet tops sautéed in virgin coconut oil with crushed garlic, Celtic salt and ground black pepper.
-peanut butter with honey (I was craving cookies or something baked so I mixed a bit of p.b. and honey together and ate that. It did the trick. Pretty sure I got cravings from having the sparkly wine.)
-sparkling wine (not GAPS legal)

Dairy:
Day 20 no dairy

Energy Level:
Low energy again today.

Mood:
OK, but easily frazzled.

Brain Power:
In the realm of foggy.

Back pain:
Back was pretty stiff this morning.
Pain between the shoulder blades was at full force.

Foot pain:
Sharp pains in my right foot when I first got up.
Mild pain in both feet through the day.

Knee Pain:
Mild pain in left knee when climbing stairs or sitting.

Heartburn:
None.

Day of cycle:
18
(.) weirdness. It appears my (.) may have actually started. Really not sure what is going on. Very confusing and a bit upsetting.

OK, it's not starting, just more spotting. 

More weirdness, not sure where to list this... vertigo. When I got up to head to bed I had vertigo. What next??

Last nights sleep:
Good. More weird dreams.

Comments:
Tuesday was our 9 year anniversary. 9 years and we haven't gotten around to getting married yet. Yikes.

In lieu of going to a restaurant to celebrate, like we would normally do, I made us a special dinner at home. Yes, I still had to cook, but I took my time so it wasn't too bad. The sparkly wine helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment